Roxul ABF scraps!

Rclowesr

The insulators left 6-7 bags of Roxul ABF scraps and I am wondering what ideas some you may have for their use (right now they are in the dumpster). Bass traps? Other acoustical treatments? Right now the rooms are untreated.

Thanks.

:facepalm:
Leave them in the bags and pile them up in the corners.

Hmmmm...maybe I could just throw a blanket or tarp over the bags! ?

I thought perhaps I could stuff a tube or some type of frame to create a bass trap or sound conditioner.

Hate to throw it away if it is useful.

Maybe someone has a better idea! ?

Post pics of what you have.

Maybe tomorrow since it is dark out and I am not going to rummage around in the dumpster (for construction- so I am not worried about other garbage).

From what I saw on the floor before clean up most are strips & pieces; no full sheets. I thought I could use them for something or repurpose them somehow.

I was serious.
Its often suggested to take the big rolls of fluffy insulation still in their wrappers and pile them up in the corners. If this is all small pieces it would be difficult to do anything with them when loose.

I was serious.
Its often suggested to take the big rolls of fluffy insulation still in their wrappers and pile them up in the corners. If this is all small pieces it would be difficult to do anything with them when loose.

I decided to just skip messing with a bunch of little pieces!

Back