New studio

I'm with Dogbreath! Where is the studio?? Song was cool except for the camera guy sticking his fingers in the shot when the guitarist was playing. I found that annoying and was hoping he would have taken his ax and started swinging.

Wrong forum!

All I saw was some weird face pulling, drop tuned guitar playing that got real repetitive. Is there going to be vocals to that?

ok well the first inpression i got from this forum is that there are alot of really rude people here trying to compete. as far as the shots of the studio i dont have any yet. the camera work was on a digital camera shot by one of the band members.. if your not having fun in your studios then why do it

ok well the first inpression i got from this forum is that there are alot of really rude people here trying to compete. as far as the shots of the studio i dont have any yet. the camera work was on a digital camera shot by one of the band members.. if your not having fun in your studios then why do it

compete with what???

This forum has a lot of great info and informative members. No one is trying to be rude here. You posted asking us to let you know what we thought of your studio in a post that just showed you playing a repetitive drop tuned riff.

Where's the pics of your studio???

This forum has a lot of great info and informative members. No one is trying to be rude here. You posted asking us to let you know what we thought of your studio in a post that just showed you playing a repetitive drop tuned riff.

Where's the pics of your studio???

He might referring to my first post on the thread about wanting the camera guy to get his hands chopped off for putting them in the camera. It's just a guess.

He might referring to my first post on the thread about wanting the camera guy to get his hands chopped off for putting them in the camera. It's just a guess.

I didn't mind the camera guy waving his hands in front of the camera. Nice work!

Back