My recording space

metalhead28

Hates Raymond
Hey guys, thought I would join the club and post some pictures of my recording space. I am much too modest to call this a "studio" as it is mainly just a creative haven for me and occasionally a few friends. I am mostly guitar oriented (as I'm sure is obvious) but at least one of these pics proves that I've had drums stuffed in there a few times! By the way, the closet you see is actually a walk-in that doubles as a cabinet and vocal isolation room. Future plans call for a BIGGER HOUSE and alot more space, but you know how it is - you work with what you've got. Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_0405.jpg
    100_0405.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 284
Nice setup! Very neat and organized. You have motivated me to spend my Saturday trying to clean up and organize... But it maybe hopless ... LOL

Nice setup though!

A clean studio is a sign of a sick mind. Stack some empty beer cans around. And get a lava light. :D

RICK FITZPATRICK said:
Looks like a studio to me :D And a very nice one to boot. Have fun!
fitZ

It can't ruly be called a 'studio' until he switches his monitors around.

Jeebus!

:p j/k

Looks nice!

I know you're just ribbing me, but the manual with those monitors specifically states putting the tweeters to the inside, That seems to be against the general consensus but oh well.... :D

KiCK Ass!! Looks guud brutha!
cheers.gif

metalhead28 said:
I know you're just ribbing me, but the manual with those monitors specifically states putting the tweeters to the inside, That seems to be against the general consensus but oh well.... :D

I should check mine.
I have the exact same monitors. I swear they put the logos and writing to the outside though.

Must be a conspiracy!

It seems that to achieve studio status I need to demostrate a state of general disorder and have an array of beer cans on display... :D :D

Hmmm, I probably need to repost some pics after a night of getting shit-faced and recording some rap music! By the way - I record some BAD ASS
rap music when I'm good and drunk! :D

(drunken metalhead = M.C. Q-NUTZ, the famous post-1-AM-party-at-my-house alter-ego :cool: )

Looks great!

I'm gonna post some pics in a couple weeks when I get everything re-organized over here for the forty-11th time! :rolleyes:

Back