let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
No need to apologize to me, I ain't nobody. :)

So get that beautiful rack in your studio, and then put some pics of your studio up in this thread.
:D

I must update this gallery with some new pictures and better lighting. But, this is the general Idea of how my 600 SQ FT Studio/mancave looks. Great thread BTW.

At a Glance

So I've been working on the studio. I got a 27" computer monitor for Christmas, and needed more room.20160211_180630.jpgIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0318.JPGIMG_0536.JPGIMG_0539.JPG

The 1st pic should be a before. I lowered the bridge on the RTA Creation Station. Wayyy to high, always a neck ache. I got the idea for the DIY monitor stands off YouTube.
I haven't painted (too cold outside) or glued and I'm going to put sand in as well. It's a work in progress.

20170205_191020.jpg

here's a good laugh. this is what i've got. :) hey, not bad results for a bedroom studio! mic not included... it's in the desk drawer until it's time to put up blankets

Does that Presonus integrate seamlessly with Pro Tools?

Don't know, I use Logic and it has been flawless! Love it and love using the onboard effects to keep latency very low and not bogging down my system. One of the best interface/digital mixers I've ever owned!

Wasn't sure where to put this..

Recently had guy who wanted to use this tiny Marshall stack that I have mounted to a post in my place. He used it to double up a lead track he was doing so I put up a KSM32 to capture the magic:guitar:

It worked out well and we had a laugh about this setup. (a 57 didn't cut it for this lil amp) Here's to hoping that the picture doesn't turn out sideways.
20170308_191306.jpg

EDITING to say that it turned out sideways. Sorry about your neck.

Wasn't sure where to put this..

Recently had guy who wanted to use this tiny Marshall stack that I have mounted to a post in my place. He used it to double up a lead track he was doing so I put up a KSM32 to capture the magic:guitar:

It worked out well and we had a laugh about this setup. (a 57 didn't cut it for this lil amp) Here's to hoping that the picture doesn't turn out sideways.
View attachment 99202

EDITING to say that it turned out sideways. Sorry about your neck.

Isn't the mic facing the wrong way?

As of last night - yes I know it could do with a tidy up, and I don't really know why I persist with sitting on the floor using my laptops, when I've got a lovely iMac on the desk just out of shot.

FullSicghghzeRender.jpg

FullScfghizeRgender.jpg

I really would like to have somewhere nice, i'll get there in time.

Back