let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Well, I finally got my DAW together, and my studio set up (almost : =) Here's a few pics showing what I've done thus far....there is also 2 4ft. LENRDS on the back corners as well.

Now I've got to get to some recording :=)

Steven

Thanx. Ya um, That moniter is a t.V. and I do leave a guitar like that without a stand.... I have a couple nice guitars, I'm just one stand short. Oh Well.

See ya.

well, I'm open to anything :=) I just started this studio in my house, so I haven't done much yet...
But my own stuff is acoustic/rock type stuff...I just finished a demo for a heavey metal band, and just started an a cappella group project.

I used to have a project studio in Michigan. There I mostly did Christian rock/pop groups and a few rap groups and a few vocal groups I was part of in college.

Im just learning the ins and outs of SONAR...I'm used to ADATS and a Mackie 24*8...but I must admit I'm pretty happy with the DAW thus far.

Steven

Re: Just noticed my posts in this thread were a continuing saga...

Blue Bear Sound said:

Nice Blue.

Damn, I think my monitors are too low. I just thought about it when I saw your setup. I have a different desk now, but my last one has a little shelf that the monitors set on.
Looking for stands right now.

:cool:
Here's mine!
lg-312946.jpg

That big hole in the wall kinda screws up the isolation, but you just have to work with it. :p

Blue Bear Sound said:
What's wrong with my website?

:confused:

I can't say there is anything wrong with it cuz it's easy to navigate and all the links work. I was just wondering if you needed/wanted to dress it up a bit more.

Al

Back