let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Re: Pics Of New Studio

Singking said:
Here are pics of the set-up.

http://bobpowell.freehomepage.com/photo.html

Chemistry Recording

Singking:
I am sure your studio is professional and all, but, seriously, have someone who knows what he is doing to build your website:D:D:D The image files are 9MB each! and they aren't even clear because they were packed into such small allowed spaces!!You are gonna scare alot of people away due to the long waiting time.

Just my honest suggestion :)

AL

Mostly I have done radio production in studio. For music I have done onsite recording with my Tascam 788. I am producting a CD for a local gal now, it's just her and her guitar. I have also done some live a cappella recordings.

I record on the Tascam, do most of the mixing, and then finish it off on Sound Forge on my computer.

fc9bc7a5.jpg

my little corner of the world.

Pictures from Norwegian Wood

Never tried this before, hope it works. I'll post more if it does.
I head to the basement & I'm in my own little world.

Attachments

• cont16.jpg
    cont16.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 8,938
Hey! It Worked!

Ok, here's another one. Looking into CR from tracking room. Yeah ... It still needs window trim.

Attachments

• studio2.jpg
    studio2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8,809
Thanks! Yep. A 2340 & a 3340. Don't use them much anymore, but they are too cool to get rid of and I got loads of tapes that I would have to transfer. Too lazy!

... Damn...

All I got is a PC a Mackie 12ch A Pod an a guitar :(

... Maybe if I only ate once a week instead of twice and cut back on all that water.... hrmmmm....

- Tanlith -

Very pretty, but do you really leave perfectly good guitars leaning in the corner like that? Or is there a stand I can't see?-Richie

Bruce! I never thought of building my studio out of SNOW! Does it work well? We've got plenty of it around here...what do you do in the summer, leave the fridge open?

Attachments

• 07_wideframe.jpg
    07_wideframe.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6,555
Back