lead lined gypsum board

Sheeeiiitt!! The studio I worked in through the 70s had a double lead ceiling as we were in the flight path to Sydney Airport. The 747s were only at 1000ft when they flew over.

The studio had lead sheet in the zigzag roof and another drop ceiling internally also had lead sheet in it. The doors had lead in them as well.

Anyway I'm OK, can still hear and reckon I'm not a bad mastering engineer. :):)

cheers
JOhn

If you were in the US, I could file a lawsuit for you.

Oh, well, I guess you'll have to make money the un-American way. By working for it, as opposed to suing for it.

ob said:
If you were in the US, I could file a lawsuit for you.

Oh, well, I guess you'll have to make money the un-American way. By working for it, as opposed to suing for it.

Thats right, I live in the land of lawsuits.

Ob, I am building an expensive pro-studio, and need some cash. Any recommendations as to who I could sue to indirectly pay for it?

I drive Fords, having difficulty quitting Benson and Hedges methol, and drink about 2 liters of coca-cola a day.

Oh, and I shop at quik-check.

Any opportunity there?

<smile>

Just kidding :) Hey, it was funny when I typed it!!!!

In my experience (and I am usually the one defending the lawsuits), the defendants that roll over quickest with the least amount of personal pain (meaning you don't have to fake an accident) are banks and/or agencies which report to credit bureaus. They don't like the bad publicity of a lawsuit, and the payments are usually small - $5k to $15K.

Therefore, search your credit report, find a mistake, and POUNCE!!!!:D :D

hey guys, i dont give a fuck about getting poisoned.if it is good enough for the x-ray room it is good enough for me.
i am not talking about haphazardly throwing some shit up.i have a bud that is a pro installer.what i want to know is:will this shit give me near to 100%isolation!!!!!

sheppard

While the collective veered off your initial question, know it was answered no less than three times :)

sheppard said:
hey guys, i dont give a fuck about getting poisoned.if it is good enough for the x-ray room it is good enough for me.
i am not talking about haphazardly throwing some shit up.i have a bud that is a pro installer.what i want to know is:will this shit give me near to 100%isolation!!!!!

sheppard

Back