Just added a Big Knob

mjbphotos

I've been pretty happy with my set up, but the problem I had was 2 computers - one for internet with small computer speakers, and the music computer with my JBLs. So I couldn't listen to music from online on the JBLs without plugging/unplugging everything around.
Yesterday I took about 2 hours, cleaned and organized my mixing desk, and got everything rewired - YAY! Now I should be able to participate in the MP3 Clinic a little more, which greatly helped my listening/mixing in the past.

studio12-30-17.jpg

studio12-30-17-1.jpg

I've always been interested in getting one of those, but too many priorities ahead of it. Hope it helps you out.

Hey MJB aren't those milk cases under your desk supposed to be returned to the dairy they came from?

My case is printed with Warning - "Use of this case other than by registered owner will be prosecuted".

hyuk, hyuk

Hey MJB aren't those milk cases under your desk supposed to be returned to the dairy they came from?

My case is printed with Warning - "Use of this case other than by registered owner will be prosecuted".

hyuk, hyuk

On the one I use for band gear on gigs there is no printing! Really!

Welcome to Knob land! :)

I'm still waiting to be prosecuted for my milk crates. I'm pretty sure there is a statute of limitations... Had them for 30 years now...

Hope big brother isn't listening... If I don't return, will someone bail me out of milk crate jail? :D

Back