How much will it cost to build a home studio like this ...

I think five or six grand could get you reasonably close

I want to shop where YOU shop ! :eek: I have a working-man's, blue-collar, prosumer, old-school rig, and I'm probably in the 10k-15k range, another 10k in instruments. . . Add another 10k for the room and treatment, and I'm almost done, and I know that I'm lying to myself about that. . . :(

Hey everyone :) I want to start building a Home studio like this one. I really like the way its set out and its something that would be perfect for my room. I have a mic and pop screen.

I need to know how much it will cost to have a studio set up similar to this.

EDIT : I would be looking to get the Speakers, Desks, Foam, All the Mixers and I don't even know what else he has on that second desk. Is it mixers? lol.. daamn. That setup is so rich. EVEN THE CHAIR :O

You know that this is a home studio set up for a voice over work station right?

I, myself, didn't know that. . . I know I didn't recognize half the gear. . . But the OP has a mic and a pop screen, so at least he's on the right track. . .

Not intended to be insulting, but I've learned if I can't identify the things pictured I probably don't know how to use them and thus shouldn't buy them. I learned that building hot rods out of mail-order catalogs. I thought I wanted to be a recording producer but I've realized money can't buy me good ears, quality time and clients so I've stopped myself from rushing into buying a bunch of nifty-looking gadgets and equipment.

Not intended to be insulting, but I've learned if I can't identify the things pictured I probably don't know how to use them and thus shouldn't buy them. I learned that building hot rods out of mail-order catalogs. I thought I wanted to be a recording producer but I've realized money can't buy me good ears, quality time and clients so I've stopped myself from rushing into buying a bunch of nifty-looking gadgets and equipment.

<ding ding ding ding>

No more calls... We have a winner....

Back