Home Recording desk/workstation furniture question

David B

Aside from the Staples/Office Max style of office furniture which I know is available, does anyone have any links to any places that sell small desks designed specifically for Home Recording use(as opposed to a typical computer desk)?

I've seen high-end stuff at places like Omnirax.com. but I just want something with a fairly small footprint to accomidate a Roland VS-sized unit, while getting the monitors some height and separation, and perhaps drawers for manuals etc.

I'd hate to buy a computer desk and then see "the perfect thing" a month later. Some company must have jumped on this niche market by now, no?

Hey David B,
I saw an ad in the latest Fullcompass catalog for "Raxxess Studio Furniture".No prices,you'll have to e-mail or call to get that.
If you are a handy do-it-your-self kind of person you can look at the pictures and sort of design whatever fits your needs.Go to your local home improvement store and they have all kinds of laminated panels/shelves/desktops and countertops that you can get creative with.I've built some very cool things and saved a LOT of cash.
Ginzoo

the latest Fullcompass archive for "Raxxess Studio Furniture".No prices,you'll accept to e-mail or alarm to get that.

If you are a accessible do-it-your-self affectionate of being you can attending at the pictures and array of architecture whatever fits your needs.Go to your bounded home advance abundance and they accept all kinds of laminated panels/shelves/desktops and countertops that you can get artistic with.

beware of that "studio furniture". It is way overpriced. You can make your own monitor stands and rack. I use a desk from IKEA. I will try and get some photos for this.

Aside from the Staples/Office Max style of office furniture which I know is available, does anyone have any links to any places that sell small desks designed specifically for Home Recording use(as opposed to a typical computer desk)?

I've seen high-end stuff at places like Omnirax.com. but I just want something with a fairly small footprint to accomidate a Roland VS-sized unit, while getting the monitors some height and separation, and perhaps drawers for manuals etc.

I'd hate to buy a computer desk and then see "the perfect thing" a month later. Some company must have jumped on this niche market by now, no?

http://www.anthro.com/

FS_Std30w_ExtnSlf2.jpg

FS_Std60wBT_Strg.jpg

the latest Fullcompass archive for "Raxxess Studio Furniture".No prices,you'll accept to e-mail or alarm to get that.

If you are a accessible do-it-your-self affectionate of being you can attending at the pictures and array of architecture whatever fits your needs.Go to your bounded home advance abundance and they accept all kinds of laminated panels/shelves/desktops and countertops that you can get artistic with.

What the fuck did you just say??????:eek::eek::confused::confused::eek::confused:

Back