Help Reducing Garage Door Noise Leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I can't help kicking the ball back over the fence........ and for that I probably deserve everything I get, but Rick has already established I'm stupid so here goes :D

Ask those that DID take my advice. And MY plans. Like Myriadrocker.

Just the one guy on your CV after 9 years of posting? That's great. Nobody's saying you can't draw Rick, it's your social skills that stink up the place around here. This poor guy THANKED you and bailed out after post #9

Maybe all that waffle about FILLED CPU MONITOR MASS, CONTROL ROOM SLAB, ADJUSTABLE DECOUPLERS, WELDED STEEL ANGLE SUPPORT FRAMES and DECOUPLED MASS FOOTING ....... for a massive set of mains he doesn't have, when all he was asking about was a garage door just threw him ever so slightly?

We could throw a couple more tasteful "yo mamma" jokes around but as I know nothing about your mother and mine sadly passed away at 4:17pm on October 19th it hardly seems a fitting way to continue. I've made a little post for you in the cave if you want to carry on acting like a child.

As for this thread, the initial poster has fled the building. Lock it up or tear it down, Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back