free 703

Tonio

I have'nt stopped by here in a while, so I figured I'd share a story!

well I was driving to my day gig the other AM. Up ahead vehicles were kinda swirving, I said "SELF" what the heck is going up there on this Fu%*in traffic abound road. well wouldn't you know it people were swirving outta the way of some 703 just laying there half on the center median and half on the inside lane.
There was about 4 or 5 sheets of 4X8 703 type rigid fiberglass.
Right as I approched them (traveling about 50mph), I said damn!! 703 woo hoo!! It was spitting(yes it rains on occassion here, of course not when you need it most-like when the county got burnt to record square footage for the whole state) alittle and some had been run over.
It funny cuz these people were swirving to not run over the 703
as if it would flatten the tires LOL!!
Then I thought they were wet, I ain't stopping for that, plus traffic
was heavier than normal and could cause me getting late to work.
So I said fudge it!
Then I thought of all you guys not able to find any 703 in your area, which I find funny since I'm in San Diego, an some people in the midwest can't find it?

T

...and he left it!!

(from one of those in the midwest who had a hard time finding that EXACT amount)

Darryl.....

I did say fudge it as in I did'nt grab em. Well I would have, but they were wet. Damn, Darryl could have used them too!
You really can't find a supplier? jeez maybe cuz all the idiotas loose em in Southern Cal.

Back