Found national chain sells 703 rigid fiberglass

There's no acoustical data on it, but if it's an R19 equivalent, then it can be compressed into 4" or 6" frames (something like a 3:1 ratio if possible), and it'll work pretty well. You could also leave it rolled up in corners as well. It'll look funky, but it'll work.

Frank

There's no acoustical data on it, but if it's an R19 equivalent, then it can be compressed into 4" or 6" frames (something like a 3:1 ratio if possible), and it'll work pretty well. You could also leave it rolled up in corners as well. It'll look funky, but it'll work.

Frank

Its neet stuff. It might be handy to just hang directly on the wall for quick ready to go absorption. For example Im in a 12x12 room for the next month and I need to finish a bunch of guitar tracks and vocal takes. I need some quick options I cant really drill into the walls much.

-josh

Its neet stuff. It might be handy to just hang directly on the wall for quick ready to go absorption. For example Im in a 12x12 room for the next month and I need to finish a bunch of guitar tracks and vocal takes. I need some quick options I cant really drill into the walls much.

-josh

It'll work just fine for those purposes...as long as you're not talking about electric guitar tracks with a bunch of stuff at 150Hz and below. If it's acoustic and vocals then that'll work well.

Frank

Back