Emeric has joined us

Heya Emeric, cool studio. I like the track lighting and the many windows. Also, kudos for the concrete blocks under your monitors. Up there with hanging surge protectors! :D

hey Emeric, your not as grumpy looking as I thought :D put some meat on those bones you skinny sourpuss! nice studio man, seem nice and homey.

-jhe

MisterQCue the mic's are C1000's, SM57's, 421 and a D112.

Yeah the concrete blocks are handy for all sorts of things. Me grumpy? never! :)

Is this trip necessary

Do ya really need photos of the drstawl studio? There wasn't any construction involved. I can't do any as I am an unpropertied pauper waiting for the revolution. Merely piling the equipment so that each unit is in convenient proximity to other units to which they are to be connected.

Good point drstawl - I've split the site into 2 so on the left are the homerecording.com studios and in the right the construction studios. When I get the construction photos from MisterQcue he'll move to the right section as appropriate.
Update 4 is now up on my construction - we really need some more construction photos ehh???

Cheers
John :)

Hey John definitely this week! I screwed up the booth window
and had to start it from the beginning,but will send pics
B-4 week's up! Mind you,I'm doing 1 section at a time.
Mr.Q

Back