Drawing post test

RICK FITZPATRICK

Hello gents. Well, I finally got file conversion going, and the host thing up and running, so I thought I would post a quick Vertical Section of the pole barn as it exists, and a OLD arbitrary drawing of a control room design doodle that I superimposed on it as a test. PLEASE, this is NOT the design yet. Like I said earlier in the month, the FORUM is going to design it:D

I was going to hire John to design, but alas, the budget got eaten up on this move and other stuff. Sooooooo, here is the TEST. Remember, TEST ok? Let me say it again.
THIS IS ONLY A TEST!

There isn't even dimensions, although it is to scale. And don't laugh or I'll kill ya. Remember, TEST, TEST, TEST. Ha! I still have to go through a somewhat convoluted conversion process since I draw in Autocad, and the bbs doesn't support the file format. Anyway, here we go. If this works, I'll post the existing plan tonight(ha! not much to show but 9 poles hehehehehe!)
fitZ

Attachments

• cr_study2vs.jpg
    cr_study2vs.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 99
Ok, heres a couple of test details to see how much detail I can show here, for you to tear apart, but again this is only a test. Even the file conversion changes my fonts, which sucks, but oh well. Here they are.
One is a detail of one of the seperation walls, and one is an exterior wall. THIS IS NOT THE DETAILS. TEST ONLY.
fitZ:)

Attachments

• exwall_study!.jpg
    exwall_study!.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 159
Hmmm, leaves a lot to be desired, and I'll have to increase the font size. Thats why I test. Well, back to the drawing board......er screen:D
fitZ:rolleyes:

OH, I see, only one pic per reply huh. OK. I posted 2. I'll get this down yet.

Its kinda a dark outside? Can I have more text in a main monitor please? I can't hear the drums either????

CATIA Rules!

Hurry up and finish the studio!

SoMm

OK...

I see a console with a chair and possibly a sofa, with some kind of ceiling detail I can't quite figure out (the image is too small).

Do I pass the test?

Darryl.....

Purty colors!! But your design is ALL wrong. Where's the dimensions? That thing is gonna sound like ^#$&. Come on Fitz get your head outta your ass. Jeez can't you do... Oh wait, did you say this was a test? Damn, mebbe I didn't do so good... :D :D :D

Back