David's up

Cool studio, David!
You definitely win the award for best finished concrete floor ... what a great idea! Brian, if you haven't finished your floor yet ... take a look at these pics.
I like how spacious your jam room looks ...
Thanks for sharing your pictures. By the way ... how did the filet of strat taste, anyway? :)

Hey thanks Bigkahuna...yeah Ronnie was on his knees with a skillsaw for three day's man he wore skabs for three wks!

Explain the process of finishing the floor. I want to get ideas for when I do mine. We're still months away from doing our floor so the ideas can fly for a while.
Once our floor is done, hopefully you'll be awarding us for the coolest floor :) I'll just say this... Dan is an art marjor in college, and he's already a few huge commercial design jobs in the area, he's good. He's a master of the air brush. He can make any painting look real. So, let that be a teaser.

I saw those pictures earlier today David. I was thinking to myself, "oh, this is new... who is this?" It's funny, since John has the password to update my webspace we can both be doing updating at the same time and things change REAL quick when we do that.

Have you checked out the latest pictures of my studio? They're really about a month behind where we are, that's going to happen because of the delay of getting film developed, waiting for the one you're on to run out of exposures, so we're really a bit further than what the pictures show.

Hi Brian, Ronnie just chalked the slab out after it was poured and went to work with a skillsaw on it to make the grooves. As far as the stain he used I don't know the name of it but it's around $50.00 a gallon.

Yeah I checked out your place, looks like it's going to be a very nice studio, very large too. We still got alot of things we want to do to ours but that's a way's off. it'll do for now though. Later...Dave

We've just finished our floors - Tasmanian Oak Hardwood throughout except for the vocal booths which will be carpet. Sitting on Hardwood battens on rubber and fibreboard.

Will get pics up next week.

Cheers
John :D

Back