Communicate with Vocal Booth

stashdesign

I have build a vocal booth and i want to communicate with the main studio. I also want the main studio to communicate with Vocal Booth. Is there a way to do this without pulling cables between the rooms.

In main studio i have a mic connected to a mixer, and the mixer connected to a focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB soundcard thats go into the PC. My headphones is connectet directly to the mixer.

In the Vocal booth i have a mic connected to another focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB soundcard thats also go in the PC. The Vocal Booth headphones i directly connectet to the USB soundcard.

This means that I only have a USB cable from the sound card in the vocal booth to the pc in the main studio.

I know i can drop the USB soundcard in the vocal booth an connect the mic and headphones directly to the mixer in main studio, but i dont want more cables. Is it possbile to link the soundcards, or use both of the cards simultaneously in windows?

ASIO4All should allow you to use both as though they were one device in your DAW. It doesn't always work well, but a lot of people do it without trouble.

Back