Basement Studio Build

wow, i don't know where I've been, but I didn't realize you were so far along. Congrats, looks killer. Glad ur wife values are opinions:D

It looks really cool Nick, I bet you are loving it,what kind of drums are those? I can't say I recognize the hardware on the kick, sort of like sonor but it looks oblong almost.
Nick.

Last edited:
It looks really cool Nick, I bet you are loving it,what kind of drums are those? I can't say I recognize the hardware on the kick, sort of like sonor but it looks oblong almost.
Nick.

It is a DW Pacific set. I think they are now called PDP or something, but I got it the first year they started that branch of their design.

Well for anyone who is following my progress, and for those of you just showing up, here is the first recording done in the room!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZePpTj2XMDQ

I hope you like it! It was so much fun getting to spend time with an old friend, and he did an absolutely awsome job on the song.

I will continue to update this thread until I have the studio that I have been dreaming about. :)

Excellent job you've done! Construction wise and recording wise too! I could hear some of the room anomalies when he sang louder but he did do a very good job on it and it sounds real nice.

Mike

looks, sounds, is fantastic. well done. i hope to build a space that looks equally impressive soon as i buy a house. seeing the whole process makes it seem a lot more possible for me to accomplish. thanks!

WAAAAAY Cooler than my current construction situation!! Looks awesome, hope it sounds as good as it looks!

-Barrett

Back