After years of recording musicians at home, I've just signed my own commercial lease!

Wundenbergs

Hey guys!

After years of recording people in my own little home studio, I've finally expanded to my own studio.

I realised pretty quickly that the studio was never going to be a world class recording facility. One of it's strengths is the atmosphere inside. So although not being acoustically perfect, I've really tried to emphasise the 'vibe' and create a space where musicians want to hangout.

The studio is in the basement of an old heritage listed incinerator which was designed by the famous American architect Walter Burley Griffin.

I'm really proud of the setup and if you could check out my website it would be greatly appreciated (just updated it and would love some tips) Wundenberg's Recording Studio, Adelaide, South Australia .

Would love some feedback!

21764045_1428166767265035_1200334618_o.jpg_MG_9503.JPG21640482_1428166733931705_938897564_o.jpg_MG_9490.JPG

Thanks,
Lewis

Impressively cool building your in...yep tight spot but you can get some tracks down...All the best!

Great work,

If you see the doco about Sound City Studios you will see that was not acoustically perfect either, just had a great vibe. Oh and the Neve LOL.

Alan.

P.S I just noticed the Neve sidecar on you web site, so almost a Neve console. :thumbs up:

Back