2000 hits! :)

Brian Grey

I'd just like to say that I'm really excited. I just got home from class and checked the hits at the studio website and saw that we JUST passed 2000 hits! I can't believe that!! It seems pretty incredible to me. We've only had 50 people, tops, actually walk through our studio, and it's pretty neat to think that 2000 people have seen my studio. And the other studios at the site.
How many people have visited the site? What do you think?
If you don't know the link it's http://www.greysfiles.com/Studio/Index.htm. Know it, love it, live it. Bookmark it and check back often for updates, I know I do :)

Later,
-Brian

Brian, congrats on 2000 hits!
Hey I was surfing around on the rest of your web site, and found your front page. From there I went to your songs. Do you have a site on MP3.com or IUMA?

I listened to "45seconds". Very different from my style of music, but a really cool opening rocker!
After that I checked out "Blue Eyes"...
I like this one! Very nice guitar intro. Drums come in nicely, good job on the vocals too.

I anxious to see the pics of the finished studio too.

Michael Jones said:
Brian, congrats on 2000 hits!
Hey I was surfing around on the rest of your web site, and found your front page. From there I went to your songs. Do you have a site on MP3.com or IUMA?

I listened to "45seconds". Very different from my style of music, but a really cool opening rocker!
After that I checked out "Blue Eyes"...
I like this one! Very nice guitar intro. Drums come in nicely, good job on the vocals too.

I anxious to see the pics of the finished studio too.

Thanks!
We don't have a page on MP3.com. We've been so busy with everything else we havn't had time to do that.

I wrote "45 seconds" at 2 in the morning when inspiration hit. I recycled the drums from another song and just layered 50 peices of guitar and had the bass player do his part the next day. That was the opener for our demo "Glimpse".

Thanks for the compliments on "Blue Eyes." I'm not too happy with the vocals on that song, pretty much because we rushed ourselves to get them done. We spent one night on them, and they didn't turn out as good as we know we can do them. But I sang my part pretty well I think :) I was in a zone.

I gotta get going.

Later,
-Brian

Maybe some chorus on the vocals? A glitch at 6:02? Very good though. I'll now check out 45 secs.

Ya, that's cool too.

[Edited by monty on 12-01-2000 at 09:02]

Well I didn't exactly mean I felt we needed an effect on the vocals. I mean we did bad on them producing them. The stuff we're doing lately is much much better. The backup vocals are pretty much just too loud and sung out of key, which Dan will be the first to admit :)

Back