Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Studio of the Damned

S8-N is offline ..|.. Part-time Antichrist ..|..
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Sign in to disable this ad
    This is a recent picture of Sintrack, although it probably won't work...

If you get bored, check out the whole site... NOT FOR EVERYONE!!!
    http://homepages.msn.com/TwentiesCir/s8-n/mofopage.html

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 11-01-1999).]

[This message has been edited by S8-N (edited 11-18-1999).]

Thanks

Thumbs down

Hey,
    For some reason when I load this post, all I get is a red X where the image should be... but if I hit the BACK button and then the Forward button... The image is displayed properly... What's tha deal???

S8-N

Dragon is offline Large and Scaly Mixing Maniac
    Thanks

Unhappy

It must be the image of the damned too...I edited this message by hand three or four times before I got it working (and no, you hadn't seemed to do anything wrong, either) and now it's not working again! Weird...

Thanks

Thumbs down

Well, you know...
    The picture sucks anyway. I'll do better next time...

S8-N

Eddie N is offline 10 Inch Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

mannnnnnnnnn... your hairry !!!

Thanks

Thumbs down

Those pics of me with long hair are from a few years ago, except the ones of me as jesus and that is a wig... Funny thing is that the wig does look almost exactly like my real hair used to... and I got that wig at target for like $8... Sad...
    I shaved off all of that hair around the time that became an Antichrist... and I keep it shaved...

S8-N

dobro is offline booties
    Thanks

Lightbulb

K - this is how I got to see the studio with a new angle, a new slant: at first, no picture, just the little doodah where the picture's spostabe. Right click on the doodah, left click on 'view image'. Hey presto! There's the Alesis mixer in the background, and there's the phone on the computer tower, and... What? Phone on the computer? Aren't they notorious sources of unwanted noise, for two reasons? You *do* play loud. And sometimes when I backclick (gee, that word looks a tad rude, donit?) on the photo page, I get everything at once - photo, text, and salmon background.

[This message has been edited by dobro (edited 10-28-1999).]

Thanks

Thumbs down

You know...
    Bad things have been following this band since the beginning...
    Our first "show" was a party at which 3 bands played... we were the "headlining" band (last to play)... The gig went off smooth and it was a nice night untill it was our turn to play... A violent thunderstorm appeared from nowhere and lightning started striking all around... I don't believe in god... but I wasn't about to test things either...
    We got the hell out...
    We played a couple of shows in Little Rock, Arkansas, which was an 8 hour drive from P-Cola... The bass player and I worked at the same resturaunt at the time and both took the weekend off... Much to the aprehension of our boss...
    When we got back we discovered that the resturaunt had almost closed down... The kitchen Manager got thrown in jail for beating up his girlfriend in the parking lot and the main fry cook accidentally dropped his cigarette lighter in the fryer... it exploded- splashing hot grease all over him and he was in the hospital for 2 weeks...
    WE were told that we couldn't schedule any more out of town gigs untill the off season... And we didn't.
    WE started playing in town exclusively... We were booked to open for Stuck Mojo who I knew from Atlanta... WE played, but they didn't show up...
    Then we were booked to open for Ultra Bidet from Japan... We were very excited... They didn't show up... Then we were booked to play with Buzzo*ven and Season to Risk... The air conditioning in the club went out (in the middle of summer... 90 degrees at night with serious humidity... We were playing UPSTAIRS at this club with all of the heat rising from the other club below... It was easily a hundred degrees up there... I went through a gallon of water in like 20 minutes... WE cut our set short cause I was passing out onstage... And Season to Risks van broke down and they didn't make it...
    WE decided not to play shows in P-cola anymore and started concentrating on out of town gigs... Then the bassist tells me that his wife got a great paying job in Montana and they are moving... We never found another bassist so I decided to put this studio together so my drummer and I could continue working...
    Bad things happen around me... Story of my life...

S8-N

Brad is offline Back Door Conquistador
    Thanks

Wink

I hate to say this S8-N, but when I first visited your Mp3 site, I thought that picture was of you. I thought "How could my master look like that?" But now I see that was just a friend. I feel much more at ease knowing you practice on the throne. And you have tattoos and look like what I pictured Satan to be. I am now content.
    Then I looked in the mirror, and I realized, I am, in fact, ruled by the dark side, and I am truly intuned to the sounds of hell. I am re-recording a song I call "Suck What?" that embodies my hate for organized religion...
    I hope that you accept this as tuition into your school of hate. I would like to graduate with honors.

drstawl is offline 5K Californium Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I thought your Halloween pictures as Jesus
    looked the most convincing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information