Out of the Box?

songcatmusic

Many producers claim to produce analog when it comes to “finished” songs, ready to be released. However, there is one production team that admits: “We do everything in the box and the desk is just there to make our room look like a real studio...”

Their success so far: 10 US #1 Hits, 24 US Top 10 Hits, 13 UK #1 Hits, 42 UK Top 10 Hits

Credits include Rihanna, Lady Antebellum, Train, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Usher, Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, Maroon 5 and many, many more.

How do you feel about that? When hiring a producer for your demo or your song what do you expect?

Can you guess who that production team is?

Last edited:
How do you feel about that? When hiring a producer for your demo or your song what do you expect?

This is a HOME Recording forum. I think you'll probably find 99.9% of the people here feel nothing about that or hire producah's at all. The 0.1% that night have something to say about it only post links to their tunes and then disappear, never to be seen again.

IF I had the money I wouldn't hire anyone who produces the people on the list as I care not a jot for their music or sound.

Their success so far: 10 US #1 Hits, 24 US Top 10 Hits, 13 UK #1 Hits, 42 UK Top 10 Hits

Credits include Rihanna, Lady Antebellum, Train, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Usher, Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, Maroon 5 and many, many more.

I expect the alarm clock to go off, thus waking me up out what is without fear nor favour, a sweat and gnash filled nightmare.

Back