Would love for you to add your voice to a song!

Kelliott79ec

Hey everyone!

This is my first post, though I have have sought advice here in the past. I was wondering if anyone would like to add some background vocals to a song that I'm working on. I wrote the song for a couple that always encouraged me to pursue music growing up. It is for their wedding anniversary. They wanted it to have a "praise and worship sort of vibe". So, at the end of the song I thought it would be cool to layer in as many voices as I can to make it sound like a church congregation singing. It doesn't have to be great, obviously, as the imperfections are what will give it the effect I'm going for. I can't afford to pay anything, but it might be fun and you'll get credit :). Here is the song: https://app.box.com/s/3gcnaxdfvncxn9sy5wmm590jttt6q9zc Still needs some editing and mixing. The congregational singing begins at 3:46, stops at 3:58, and resumes at 4:23 and continues until the end. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you a clip of the song and the lyrics. Also, sorry if this isn't the best spot on the forum to post this sort of thing. Let me know if it isn't and I'll move it. Thanks so much!!

-Keith Elliott

Back