What's the best chord?

Although that HDN chord is pretty recognizable it is not the BEST. The best chord in my opinion is A major on the second fret of a Gibson LP (SG can also qualify). One finger, and a ton of hit songs from Free to AC/DC.

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about the best chord. There are many factors which influenced the development of the best chord. Indispensable to homosapians today, the best chord is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors:

Society begins and ends with the best chord. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in', they was clearly refering to the impact of the best chord on today's society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet the best chord irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - the best chord is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors:

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a lovely model.

Interest
graph_down_2.gif

the best chord

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that the best chord is of great importance. Recent studies indicate that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors:

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting the best chord and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of the star of stage and screen Bartholomew Woodpecker 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' Amazingly, he new nothing of the best chord until he was well into his thirties. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was the best chord.

The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow the best chord to win our vote?

Conclusion:

To conclude the best chord is both a need and a want. It enriches, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.

I will leave the last word to the famous Keanu Poppins: 'I love the best chord? Yes! Hurray for the best chord!'

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about the best chord. There are many factors which influenced the development of the best chord. Indispensable to homosapians today, the best chord is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Often it is seen as both a help and a hinderence to the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, who are yet to grow accustomed to its disombobulating nature. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors:

Society begins and ends with the best chord. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in', they was clearly refering to the impact of the best chord on today's society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet the best chord irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - the best chord is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors:

Do we critique the markets, or do they in-fact critique us? We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a lovely model.

Interest
graph_down_2.gif

the best chord

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that the best chord is of great importance. Recent studies indicate that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. A sharp down turn in middle class investment may lead to changes in the market.

Political Factors:

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting the best chord and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of the star of stage and screen Bartholomew Woodpecker 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' Amazingly, he new nothing of the best chord until he was well into his thirties. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was the best chord.

The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow the best chord to win our vote?

Conclusion:

To conclude the best chord is both a need and a want. It enriches, brought up a generation and it brings the best out in people.

I will leave the last word to the famous Keanu Poppins: 'I love the best chord? Yes! Hurray for the best chord!'
I don't think anyone can disagree with this insightful and thorough analysis. Well done!

When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in', they was clearly refering to the impact of the best chord on today's society. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet the best chord irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.
With the possible exception of concert pianists, who mark out their territory with huge sprawling chords composed of eight to ten digits across a range of keys.
I suppose.

I've made up a few great chords in the past. But only two of them could I repeat. One of them, which is variation of the F barre chord at the top of the neck, but without the barre, sounds mysteriously Spanish~y. I thought it was so original but years later this wizard keyboardist told me it had a name, but I can't for the life of me remember it.
None of my made up ones were the best though. They need to have figured in 179 copyrighted songs before they can be officially registered as bona fide chords.

Back