Weed + Music

Chuku

I have found myself that when i smoke weed (occasionally), i get different ideas and try to play in my instrument. I become very creative at that certain time when i am High. The whole idea seems so cool when i go through the next day again and i start building remaining... Anyone has done that for song writing and composition? Smoking Week and Composing? :guitar: :p

Anyone has done that for song writing and composition? Smoking Week and Composing? :guitar: :p

Mmmm.....yeah...just pull up any album recorded from about (1967 to about 1980). During the 1980s, it was more to do with lots of cocaine...which is why we ended up with New Wave and Punk. Then came the Grunge period during the 1990s, and everyone was smoking weed again. Of course, when Ecstasy showed up...we got Alt/Indie Rock.
Now days, it's a all over the place...

Mmmm.....yeah...just pull up any album recorded from about (1967 to about 1980). During the 1980s, it was more to do with lots of cocaine...which is why we ended up with New Wave and Punk. Then came the Grunge period during the 1990s, and everyone was smoking weed again. Of course, when Ecstasy showed up...we got Alt/Indie Rock.
Now days, it's a all over the place...

And when the entire youth population of the UK got continually shit-faced on cheap booze we ended up with Britpop.

Weed music is the last kind of music I'd wanna listen to. I don't wanna make it either. Any drug, legal or illegal, is more interesting to me than stupid fucking weed.

I have found myself that when i smoke weed (occasionally), i get different ideas and try to play in my instrument. I become very creative at that certain time when i am High. The whole idea seems so cool when i go through the next day again and i start building remaining... Anyone has done that for song writing and composition? Smoking Week and Composing? :guitar: :p

No mention of the many times you realized what you recorded when you were stoned sounded terrible the next day huh? I recall a few times like that.

Sure it was the weed's fault?

Good question. Geepers.........now I have to re-evaluate all my earlier failures in light of the possibility that they WEREN'T weed related. Oh no...........forget that. I'm just going to keep living with my rock solid premise that weed was not good and caused all my problems. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I don't do drugs, officer.

Not Drugs... Medicine.. Herbs. If you take it regularly it is obviously like Drugs.. In fact too much of any thing is harmful for your body.. But when you do sometimes, it cures your impure mind and soul, Reduces stress, increase your creativity, even kills cancer cells.. So main point is that you get high, can concentrate on particular things, get new ideas which helps to generate new thing in your composition..

Back