Need a guitar Player to make albulm

derekg1980

Hello I am a singer who wants to make a Record.I have a really good drummer we Just need a guitar player to record Guitar tracks for the record.It is going to be a hard rock heavy metal/Death Metal albulm.Influances are Avenged Sevenfold,All That Remains,Metallica,Anthrax,Crowbar,Slayer,As Blood Runs Black,Dying Fetus,Gorjira,Pantera etc etc.If it is heavy and melodic we will dig it.I do not have a lot of money but I am willing to pay you for your time.Please contact me If Interested.Serious inquired people reply only please.

Are you expecting the guitarist to also write the riffs and come up with ideas? or will you give a guitarist fully complete tracks, I'll be interested if you know exactly what you want me to play, just so you know I am a grade 8 guitarist, so can play almost anything and sight read music and TAB to a high level with 15 years of experience.

your not joking I'm posting on here because I love music and the town I live in has no good guitar players.Tried out about ten so far and none of them come prepared some of them can play ok but cant write or compose for anything.I am a singer and have a really good drummer but everyone I use to make music with either gave it up or isn't into metal anymore.I just love making music and Metal is what I love.

Back