Is the lyrics really that harsh on someone?

anhphu24041992

I wrote this song and record the demo for a couple months ago. But when I want to do the copyright for the song, the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism (the one who got authorization in Vietnam) do not allow me to do it because the meaning of the lyrics is trying to harsh on someone (I gave up and upload it on Youtube anyway!). Please listen to the song (with lyrics on screen) and tell me if you think it's really harsh on someone.

Thank you very much!

Not sure why they prohibit it based on those lyrics. The title is ****. That's probably why.
Good luck with your song.

Title & sexual references along with problems in syntax and grammar not to mention spelling.
Not get a glue = Không có được một keo

Title & sexual references along with problems in syntax and grammar not to mention spelling.
Not get a glue = Không có được một keo
You noticed that. I didn't make this lyrics video. My friend tried to listen and wrote it down. After the video was rendered, he said he hadn't had time to fix it...

You noticed that. I didn't make this lyrics video. My friend tried to listen and wrote it down. After the video was rendered, he said he hadn't had time to fix it...

Perhaps that's the issue then. Bypass the middle-man, figure out how to edit it yourself. Clean it up and submit again. If they still don't accept it, consider changing your approach.

Back