Finished up my new cd! (Alternative Rock/ Rock)

songwritten

Hey all!
It's been awhile since I posted but I just wanted to share a few songs from my latest project. This project gave me the opportunity to get out of my own small, song idea studio and go to LA to record drums at Sunset Sound (Exile on Main Street, Purple Rain, etc.), guitars at Corky James' studio, and vocals on the same Neumann U47 that Seal used. It was a pretty humbling experience recording where world famous records were recorded with state of the art equipment so I wanted to share it with the community here. Please let me know what you think!View attachment 01_Lights---4-20-11.mp3View attachment 02_Vanity---4-20-11.mp3View attachment 04_Come In Clear---4-20-11.mp3

As a matter of personal taste I don't really like this type of music but for what it's worth I can see that within its own genre the music, lyrics, recording etc are all done to a high standard. The genre of music isn't up my alley but I'm certain that many people would very much enjoy listening to your music.

this is very very good music. I write Christian music for my band and we do some of this style music. the drums are extremely well recorded. Great stuff man

Very well done! I really liked your stuff. Reminds me a lot of Mayday Parade. Just curious, was this just you, a one man project, or are you in a band?

Back