Feedback on lyrics of released EP

Dicus

Enthusiastic Member
Hey Guys, End of march my band and I released our first EP. And we are working on writing for the next EP. I play the drums but also do a big portion of the song writing among which about 70% of the lyrics. I really want to learn and keep getting better at it. So any help/advice/tips etc is really welcome!

I'm asking for feedback on lyrics specifically but all other feedback on songwriting or production or whatever pops to mind is welcome ;)

On this website you'll find links to all the tracks on spotify with lyrics next to them: Music. Looking forward to your feedback!

Not so much specific feedback, although this definitely sounds nice!

If you ever want to get more into songwriting I'd advice to look into Pat Pattison. There's a songwriting course on courser by him, which, even though I'm more of an intuitive writer, I found very insightful. Especially the explanation on things like how the length of a sentence etc. can have an effect on how a listener perceives the lyrics was sort of an eye-opener.

Thanks, looking at the second seminar right now. And it's really cool! Love his way of teaching and really cool to get some of that precious information!

Back