Need a singer (m/f) to sing on a Mr. Big cover

Schwarzenyaeger

Formerly "Dog-In-Door"
Hello singers,

I've recorded a cover of Mr. Big's "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" with a friend and am looking for a vocalist to do the lead and backing vocals on it. The drums, bass and guitars are all already recorded.
This is NOT a paid gig, this is something that I'm doing in my free time.

We would most likely correspond with you through mail.

Hello singers,

I've recorded a cover of Mr. Big's "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" with a friend and am looking for a vocalist to do the lead and backing vocals on it. The drums, bass and guitars are all already recorded.

Post a sample of the tune man.

Anybody who can contribute is welcome.
I liked your cover a lot. :listeningmusic:

For context: I'm doing this song for a monthly get together of audio engineers where we all listen to each other's stuff in a friend's studio.

Anybody who can contribute is welcome.
I liked your cover a lot. :listeningmusic:

For context: I'm doing this song for a monthly get together of audio engineers where we all listen to each other's stuff in a friend's studio.

Cool man. I'll maybe give it a go tomorrow.
No promises though. I have a tendency give up on things in the first 15 seconds... :facepalm:

I'm actually kinda tempted to try this.
Here's a rare example of me doing some singing.

I don't have that bit of grit like the original vocals, but I get the feeling I could have fun with the backing vocals etc.

I'm on cheapo headphones right now, but all the parts sound great. :)

Fuck that! You sound better than at least half the Beatles. And the Beatles don't sing background, no sir. I'm going to have to insist that you do the lead! :)

Cool man. I'll maybe give it a go tomorrow.
No promises though. I have a tendency give up on things in the first 15 seconds... :facepalm:

Here's a bounce of the entire song. The cover is at 95-98 bpm instead of the original 104.

Looking forward to it.

Attachments

• GT60sM_6.mp3
    9 MB · Views: 24
Man, I absolutely love this song. And your cover is awesome :D

I'd love to give this a shot but unfortunately I live with a few roomates at the moment and I doubt they'd appreciate me belting at an Eric Martin level, even if I COULD do the original any justice. I'll see if I can get some time alone to give this a shot and hit you up with some short clips, then let you see what you think.

Hello singers,

My band opened for Mr Big a few times back in the day!

Back