If I Knew Vocal Cover

Vocals were good, but hard to really listen as it sounded that the original vocal was underneath.

Next attempt, try one without the voice and give it another go. Even if you have to find a karaoke mix, better than singing over the top of the original and asking. Come on man, put some effort into it.

Vocals were good, but hard to really listen as it sounded that the original vocal was underneath.

Next attempt, try one without the voice and give it another go. Even if you have to find a karaoke mix, better than singing over the top of the original and asking. Come on man, put some effort into it.

But I wasn't singing over the original lol. This is a karaoke track. Not sure why you thought you heard the original underneath it...

But I wasn't singing over the original lol. This is a karaoke track. Not sure why you thought you heard the original underneath it...
I heard a vocal under your vocal or you were doubling and it didn't work so well. Did it have a guide vocal with it?

No double, and no guide vocal, there are harmonies but that is it.

Ok, you may want to reduce your vocals to allow the harmony to come out. So, there is a problem with the mix. See if you can get your vocals to sit better, lower them down to where is is just above the music.

Good luck.

Back