And i love her - cover

Romi......as I listened to this I wondered.......since he's asking us.......what would Romi himself think needs to be corrected in this recording? So........what do you think Romi? What do you think needs to be fixed? There are a number of issues with the recording. The environment......the muddy tone........the "slapping" noise........the stop and go effect of the the guitar playing.........the interrupted tempo......ok....I'll stop there. Where was the recording made (what type of room)? You seem to be using a single mic right? If so the placement needs to be adjusted. If you're using two mics..........the same thing. Practice until you can do the guitar parts all the way without hesitating. Perhaps you might try a different song until you're more ready to play this one?? Just my opinion..........and I admire your effort.

hi mick i recorded this song from my nexus 5 actually it was raining heavily thts why there are issues with the recording

and thanks for admiring my effort :)

Rain? That is the least of your problems here. You should re-read what Mick wrote. He's spot on all the way there.

:thumbs up:

Back