How do i go about getting a vocal coach and is my voice even eligible for a coach?

Check every musical institution near you (google)

I guarantee you that there are at least a hundred people near you who who are better singers and will teach it to you for money.

Every skill level has appropriate teachers.

Without listening to your voice, I say take lessons. If you don't have any physical limitations to hearing or speaking, you can sing. All it takes is practice and guidance.

Being a moderator at this site, I have access to IP addresses and can cross reference to locations. Without giving out your location, I know there is a small city west of you with a really good college football team. You should look there for voice lessons.

Sing, or don't sing. Just stop posting "Can I sing... please, please give me a hug" threads. What's this... the fourth?

"Do or not do, there is no try" - Yoda. Let Yoda be your spirit guide.

When Google comes to your small town, try "singing lessons <where I live>" or, stick your head in a music shop, or read a music magazine, or join a choir, or hang out a karaoke bar. So may ways to sing and you'll have no problems finding someone to take your money for lessons.

Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings you some confidence. Let us know how it goes... :thumbs up:

Back