• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Keep your day job

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

LeahRaci

As the topic says, please don't hold back. I want a honest opinion of what you think about me singing

I'm ready for it... haha

It takes a while here.

From that I will also add I think your voice is fine, but I'm guessing if you have a song that produced you already know that and this is more of a plug to get plays on your youtube channel?

Leah,

first, I'm not a seasoned member, but I'll still say welcome to the forum.

You sing in a style I don't listen to very much, but yes it seems to me you have the singing talent to at least compete in the pop music world. One song in one style doesn't really give enough material to base a broader opinion on.

Since this forum is about home recording, I'd like to ask did you record that at home, or in a pro studio?

There's far too many effects on your vocal for me to tell. I think you have good tone (from what I can tell), but I need to hear your singing without any effects (except maybe compression and reverb) to get a better idea of how well you sing.

I don't know if you really don't know how well you sing or you just want more more publicity for your songs. nothing wrong with either. Most people who have been singing or had a vocal coach know here they lack or how well they sing.

I think a better question to ask is how can I sing better or where you lack. I don't know how to judge these type of songs. But I just feel you lack some power in your singing.

This isn't the site for you. Your singing is better than 99.9% of the members on here, and few are educated enough to give you any tips to improve. You should go to a forum dedicated to singing rather than home recording.

Thank you, Any suggestions?

Yeah, you're on TV, have a studio album, have perfect pitch and you're wondering if you sing good? Just be honest and ask us to listen/enjoy so you can get plays on your YT video. I don't have a problem with good singers sharing their stuff - be proud of your accomplishments. This should be in the Marketing Forum really.

Yeah, you're on TV, have a studio album, have perfect pitch and you're wondering if you sing good? Just be honest and ask us to listen/enjoy so you can get plays on your YT video. I don't have a problem with good singers sharing their stuff - be proud of your accomplishments. This should be in the Marketing Forum really.

Thank you.

Your voice is OK and you stay in tune. Of course you need to work it more. Also build your own style instead to try to mimic a million other nowadays female pop singers. Finally, and really important, PLEASE get rid of that 'Shakira hic-up like' stuff. I just couldn't hear your track till the end due to this annoying thing.

Back