Pitch and time software for vocal production

Jeremy Synchro

Hi Guys,

My name is Jeremy and I handle the marketing for Synchro Arts - the company responsible for creating VocALign and Revoice Pro:

Synchro Arts

We're always interested in finding out about the types of software and techniques people use for re-pitching and re-timing their vocals.

Are any of you VocALign or Revoice Pro users and if so, might we be able to answer any questions for you?

Some of you may or may not have heard about our latest free update for Revoice Pro 3 owners - Revoice Pro 3.1. Watch this video to find out more: Synchro Arts - What's New in Revoice Pro 3.1

Here are some recent reviews of the software worth reading as well:
Synchro Arts - Reviews

Best

J

Welcome to the site. We always welcome representatives from industry suppliers who can contribute to the site and assist our members with their products. However, it is not an opportunity to advertise your products or services. Rule of thumb is: mentioning your own products or services is considered advertising (spam), mentioning someone else's is considered opinion.

But seeing that you're interested in market research, we won't shut down this thread just yet and ask that you be mindful of the gray zone.

As for your product; I have heard of it several years ago and recommended it someone who makes sailing videos as a way to combat wind noise picked up by the mic.

I tend to do my voice editing manually using my DAW's built-in tools. In part due to this, I just insist on getting good takes so that I have less work to do in post. :D

Back