Looking for some honest feedback on my singing

joemineer

Hi yall

I'm new around here. And fairly new at serious singing. Besides the years of driving down the road, trying to sing with my favorite songs. I have been trying to get some constructive criticism since last year. For some reason, I can't get it. Lol. I don't trust my own family. They would probably lie. Anyway. I would MUCH appreciate any input you've got!

Most of what I sing for now is country. I am training to hopefully move up to rock singing later. Here are a couple of tunes I did. And I am also posting a link to my YT channel that has everything I have ever recorded. Please sort through and find something that might interest you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/2NiteMusic/videos

Listened to your cover of country roads. I gotta say it sounds really good, especially with the background vocals. My only critique would be once you start to move into higher notes, your voice isn't as solid. It gets wavy and sounds like it's ready to crack. When you're moving up in range. I would suggest you just give it all the breath you have to nail it. I would also suggest working on adding vibrato.

Listened to your cover of country roads. I gotta say it sounds really good, especially with the background vocals. My only critique would be once you start to move into higher notes, your voice isn't as solid. It gets wavy and sounds like it's ready to crack. When you're moving up in range. I would suggest you just give it all the breath you have to nail it. I would also suggest working on adding vibrato.

Agreed, vibrato and working on stronger high notes is in order. other than that your voice would be fine for solicitation to music library's and producers looking for songs. I only wish my voice was as nice as I have to hire out when I need something done that matters.

Back