I'm new here so I thought I would share some of my stuff...

LoLA_x

Hey guys,

I'm really new here and I'm not sure how everything works, but I thought doing some sharing would be a good place to start! I tend to cover rock/pop/k-pop stuff, but mostly K-pop lately. I love mixing and I have been singing and recording at home for years. I'm a member of another forum, vocal-loco, where members produce and host singing competitions. Earlier this year I won a competition over there (haven't been in one since) and I have won others in the past on other forum sites such as voicehollywood and audiocity (both are closed now :(). I feel these have really benefitted me, but I still have more to go!!

Anyway! Here is something I recently recorded and mixed. It's the official English version of the Boys by Girls Generation. I did all the vocals on the track and mixed it.
The Boys - click to listen!

Nice to meet you all!

Wow, you did a great job on the vocals and mixing the vocals! I'm not so sure about the percussion-sounds a little harsh starting around 1:24. It has a washing (phasing) quality to it that detracts from the vocals. I want to hear more of the vocals :)

Back