Honest feedback on my singing voice?

where do you think you need to improve or work on?

I don't know if the song demanded it. It sounds like you are trying to mimick someone else voice.

I think it is probably because you are trying to sing with the singer. When you try to follow someone else vocal, you sound like you are dragging it. Try with a better backing track.

thank you for the reply!

having control over my voice would be something i need to improve on, i sound pretty inconsistent.

i'm not sure about my voice, i need someone else to tell me whether it's good or not.

i am mimicking the real song, and it's in the background as well. i made this video literally 1-2 hours after the song came out so i couldn't find a good backing track and just sang along with the

To be honest, voice depends a lot on the room acoustics and microphone, mic placement and such. so hard to comment just your voice quality. people thought my singing was ok. Then now people think my singing has improved 10X. I only improved my recording and room acoustics or maybe had the right song choice. So not many people can distinguish the voice from other stuff.

Have you tried vocal teacher?

i think that's the problem. Try a song which has a good backing track. And then try the same song in a studio and see how better it can sound with your current ability.

never tried a vocal teacher. in fact, my first time recording myself singing.

i'll try with another song that i know better with a better backing track and post it here someday.

thank you for the feedback!

never tried a vocal teacher. in fact, my first time recording myself singing.

i'll try with another song that i know better with a better backing track and post it here someday.

thank you for the feedback!

Try learning a bit about recording and stuff. Will help you a lot with your signing too.

Back