Female vocalist available for your projects! (FREE!!)

stellina91

Hi there,

If you have a song and lyrics but need a female singer, I'd be glad to help you out free of charge. I just want the practise/experience and have a pretty decent mic (Samson C01U). Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a sample of my music.

:)

If you PM her, she will give you a link...she sent me a link yesterday, but I don't want to repost it if she prefers to do it via PMs. Also...if you check her previous posts, she's posted a different link once before on HR...but that was like 5 years ago. :)

Good voice...stays on pitch very well.
It just comes down to style of her singing and tonal flavor...if it will fit your music.

i would like some samples of your vocals please. I am working on several tracks that would sound great with some added female Vox.

Hi there,

If you have a song and lyrics but need a female singer, I'd be glad to help you out free of charge. I just want the practise/experience and have a pretty decent mic (Samson C01U). Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a sample of my music.

:)

I would really like to work with you

Don't hold your breath guys... I PM'd her back in Feb...she said, "sure"...and then never replied after that.

Young girls...it doesn't take much to turn their heads. ;)

Back