Feedback on voice please ? :)

Hey Andy.........I think you certainly have some natural singing ability there. Your tone is good and your pitch is good. It seems that your delivery is a bit tentative but that's quite normal for singers who haven't developed their confidence. Keep at it for sure. Try lots of songs....etc......and see where your limits are. You could be very good at it. Who does the instrument tracks? They're pretty well done too. All in all the song comes off fairly nicely I think.

You do have talent!

Once your recording gets better, your voice will sound better too. I an guessing you mixed it right? Is that computer fan noise in the background?

Thanks both for kind feedback. The internet is usually so cruel !!!
It is a downloaded backing track (I wish it were me!)

Yes, all done on laptop-my girl got me a singing lesson and a scarlett focusrite little home kit to encourage me to sing outside of the bathroom. I did, however, just notice the other day that had mic wrong way round for three months, and my voice seemed to improve when the right way round *duh*.

Yes, am still tentative about singing, I really love it though. Cheers guys.

Thanks both for kind feedback. The internet is usually so cruel !!!
It is a downloaded backing track (I wish it were me!)

Yes, all done on laptop-my girl got me a singing lesson and a scarlett focusrite little home kit to encourage me to sing outside of the bathroom. I did, however, just notice the other day that had mic wrong way round for three months, and my voice seemed to improve when the right way round *duh*.

Yes, am still tentative about singing, I really love it though. Cheers guys.

So that song was sung with the mic backwards??

Also, you can post the vocal and the backing track to the mix it forum and someone take a stab at mixing. Also, post the mp3 to the mixing forum to get feedback about your mixing.

Back