Can i sing

perhaps but it doesn't change the fact that we can't tell much if the recording is so poor ... sorry.
Also ...... don't post the same thing all over the board ...... you'll get banned.
For something like this you post it one time in Singing and Vocals ....... that's it.

Also ...... don't post the same thing all over the board ...... you'll get banned.

+1.
Actually, I'm going to delete this thread because there's another active one somewhere!

Update - two threads deleted, remaining two merged.
Please don't start another fresh thread on this topic. :)

Man, you have a computer. Even in a village in India or wherever, that could be considered a recording device. There's tons of free software on the internet you can download. It's a bit hard to hear any detail in your performance so I guess I'll just start by saying you could practice projecting your voice more when you sing.

It seems as if you are singing while working on something else like fishing. To really "sing" sing, try emulating that which you like---which would really involve finding what key in which you "sing" best, and then sing loud. It takes dedicated practice to become a singer in the sense that I consider myself to be(a hard rock, alternative rock vocalist) an that many others in popular music are. The file you showed us doesn't contain anything worthy of what your true abilities are. Verdict--I can't tell from this audio file if you are a singer or not, but it doesn't show anything to say you have any real interest in singing.

I'm as confused as you as to whether you can sing, OP. Really don't know how to answer. But music is fun so play some and sing it and maybe as your catalog grows we'll find out.

Last edited:
Back