Beginner Singer Looking for Feedback! :) Critism Welcome

littlebluebird

Hey! I'm pretty new to singing, I've just been singing for fun with my friends and playing guitar etc. for the last few years. I got more into singing in the last 6 months and would just love to hear any constructive critism or comments you have! Feel free to be mean, I am aware my singing is far from perfect and am just looking for ways to improve :>

Thanks if you take the time and listen, I really truly appreciate it!

ELtB_tiinamaria'''s Favorites on Smule

Here's the link to my karaoke app profile with some duets and solos

I think you have a great voice. I listened to the song from "Les Miserables" and "15", and you've got great pitch and a full, powerful voice. I have no criticism or advice, I enjoyed listening to you.

I would say that there is a great quality to your voice. There is need for work on your pitch and control however.

Work on that and look for a vocal coach to get you closer to expanding on the talent you have.

If you truly desire to be a singer, work on that instrument.

Who does your mixing? I think you should learn a bit about mixing and you will sound even better in a few minutes! You can definitely use a desser. If you are the one mixing, post a song in the mp3 forum.

Also, We had a long thread about how this forum is not for giving feedback about vocals, and we still have a number of posts similar to "can I sing" . Any admins looking into it?

Back