iPad tutorial: Simultaneous multitrack recording

it's tough enough doing stuff on it...the mini is that much tougher...specially with these old eyes..61 and it looks like I might need to be getting glasses or Lasik in the next few years...????

it's tough enough doing stuff on it...the mini is that much tougher...specially with these old eyes..61 and it looks like I might need to be getting glasses or Lasik in the next few years...????

Boo hoo 61 and might need to get glasses...;) I happen to be in the same boat ...inlike both my daughters and many of my friends who have been wearing glasses all their life..

61 and still be able to get along with out glasses for the most part is a damn good thing...just saying..

Do understand the trying to do stuff on the ipad but damn is it convenient in so many other ways... fahgettabout the mini ...no way jose!

Best Microsoft Exams Training - Pass Microsoft Exams and Get Microsoft Certification
Best Cisco Exams Training - Pass Cisco Exams and Get Cisco Certification
United States Naval Academy :: Leaders to Serve the Nation :: USNA

Back