Easy smart phone recording ap?

mjbphotos

I'm trying to help a singer who has been writing some lyrics/melodies. She can record on her phone, but whatever ap she is using won't let her email it.

Can you suggest an ap (preferably free) that is easy to use to record a single track and email it? No multi-tracking needed.

Well....... like I said in the other thread.... (ah-hem)

The iphone has a voice memo app that can send audio files through email. I'm sure the android has the same thing.

Well....... like I said in the other thread.... (ah-hem)

The iphone has a voice memo app that can send audio files through email. I'm sure the android has the same thing.

Not my phone, not sure what type it is. She said neither her or her boyfriend could figure out how to save/email anything from the app. I asked her what app it is, have not heard back yet.

I have an Android. I use an app called "Audio Recorder". right. simple enough.

I use it for melody ideas while driving or at home w/ the acoustic. I just opened it and clicked the little ":" symbol next to a recorded file and then clicked "share". The email options came up and I emailed it to myself at my work desk...opened and played just fine.

It's "Audio Recorder" by Sony Mobile

MJ,
I use WavePad -Free, by NCH. It records up to 44.1/32bit, (for $ WAV/GSM-MP3-AIFF) WAV/PCM (free), and allows export to Email or FTP.
Dale -iPhone 4

My wife just gave me an LG-android for my birthday, so now I'll be looking for a (free) app - because sure enough the 'voice memo' that comes with it doesn't do anything more than save it, can't email it or save it as a sound file.

I use it for melody ideas while driving or at home w/ the acoustic. I just opened it and clicked the little ":" symbol next to a recorded file and then clicked "share". The email options came up and I emailed it to myself at my work desk...opened and played just fine.

...ehem....:D

+1

For an iPhone use voice recorder.

Back