is there a pro tools that works without pro tools interface on windows xp?

semsem612

is there a pro tools that works without pro tools interface on windows xp? i mean that can be inistalled with out a hard ware drive and works with windows xp

"is there a pro tools that works without pro tools interface on windows xp? i mean that can be inistalled with out a hard ware drive and works with windows xp"

You mean Windows XP software that does not require ProTools hardware? I think there is version called "M-Audio Pro Tools M-Powered 8"

Avid is the parent brand for M-Audio, Protools and lots of others. What makes you think you need it if you don't know about it? I don't know if there is any one thing you can count on by sticking with ProTools purely for brand loyalty. In theory it would allow you to learn the interface so that you could get work or become familiar with their interface, but I don't know how uniform the interface is. Read about the product on amazon or somewhere and take it from there.

Mo Facta got it. PT 9 isn't hardware dependent anymore. Use what ever interface your little heart desires :)

Drew

Back