Is there a multitrack recording mixer?

I see the QSC does in fact record. It's a bit pricey, though at $1300. The Mackie DL 1608 is $800,, though it doesn't record. The Mackie DL 32 R is $1800. Presonus products seem priced similar to Mackie and the Behringer a little bit lower than that. The Presonus and the Behringer products all record.

I have been looking at all the options myself over the last few months, I need it mainly for live PA use, the Mackie is cheaper but needs an Ipad to work, the QSC has an on board screen. All the makes you have mentioned work for me, the only reason I was leaning towards the QSC are the reviews, including my Tech who operates a venue that bought one and they are over the moon with it. I may still go with the Presonus RM16 as I like presonus gear and I like the thought of a rack unit however it still needs an Ipad to operate where the qsc does not. Arghhh choices.

Alan.

Is there a mixer which can record multitracks or it should have to be connected to a DAW?
Thanks for caring

Yes - the AETA 4MinX is a mixer/recorder. :thumbs up:

There are 10 input channels which can be mixed in any way you want to up to 8 tracks.

Sound Devices also make mixer/recorders, as do Sonosax and the Aaton Cantar.

Yes - the AETA 4MinX is a mixer/recorder. :thumbs up:

There are 10 input channels which can be mixed in any way you want to up to 8 tracks.

Sound Devices also make mixer/recorders, as do Sonosax and the Aaton Cantar.
Cool! 6k and your sittin' good!
:D
.. as if I should laugh- my 'solution was a UFX+Midas XL48
(No, no mixer..

Back