Studio fatigue

If you need monitors, I'm down bro. It not about money to me.

And yeah, Wink/Bigotry is about to go viral! LMAO!

that is very doubt full considering i am brodcasting from a mobile device that is pay as you go and not registered to an addesss and where i am broadcasting and live is not even a registered address anyway

And you enjoy this childish behavior why?

Get a life man. We have dealt with much more annoying children than you. Give up. Last one actually spent time in prison. I am not kidding you dude.

Go ahead, try it...

I really do need a pair, but I just don't know where I would set them up. My place is small. We are looking to move into a house by Winter, so maybe by then if you still have them!

If you need monitors, I'm down bro. It not about money to me.

[MENTION=174503]spantini[/MENTION] I could make this work if you nice. :)

[MENTION=188609]Nola[/MENTION] Hey man. Seems you might need a pair of monitors?

You're very generous, and I appreciate that. Seems like [MENTION=188609]Nola[/MENTION] and myself are in somewhat similar situations as I may (hopefully) be moving
up around the same time. If you can resist the urge to disown them, would you consider hanging onto them until either Nola or myself can
fit them in? If not, that's cool too - someone will benefit.

One of you two need to pick up these freakin' monitors :) He's really not joking, that's pretty cool of him - really nice guy. Can't you keep them around your place until you move even? 1. They may be gone by then. 2. Things happen and your living situation might not turn out the way you think it will. Believe me, it happens. Twelve years ago, broke up with a girl I was living with, moved to Indiana for about 3 weeks, then to Chicago. Stayed there in the city for almost 6 years, as I took my pre-req classes for nursing. Fast forward, and I'm back in MI completing a doctorate nurse practitioner program.

Point is, shit can happen tomorrow. These are free, basically. $200+ monitors each - for nothing. Throw them in the closet for a few months, but just take them damnit!

Sorry, I just really want ya to have monitors.

I seriously can't take advantage of Jimmy's offer now. My music budget is blown for the year and have switched to super savings mode to cover move-in expenses when I do move. The setup I just got for my Strat cleaned me out - and that was my pocket change stash.

One of you two need to pick up these freakin' monitors :) He's really not joking, that's pretty cool of him - really nice guy....

It's way cool of him.. :cool:

I would think shipping would be $45-50. Shit, go grab a guitar and busk on a street corner for a couple of afternoons, there's your pocket change. If you've got time to record and post on HR.com, you've got time to make some money.

Haha! I will keep them here until whenever. They do look kinda cool. :)

In the mean time I will look into boxes/packaging materials. May be cheaper in one box than two. They may fit in the ADAM A7X boxes with a bit of modification.

Weird I do a good karma offer and then accidentally try to cut my friggen arm off today...9 staples. No tendons or arteries so I'll be fine. :)

Cheers guys. Keep in touch.

I would think shipping would be $45-50. Shit, go grab a guitar and busk on a street corner for a couple of afternoons, there's your pocket change. If you've got time to record and post on HR.com, you've got time to make some money.

Not a bad idea there. Put that Taylor to some productive use. Though I'd probably get busted for no license. I'll check it out though.. thanks.

Haha! I will keep them here until whenever. They do look kinda cool. :)

In the mean time I will look into boxes/packaging materials. May be cheaper in one box than two. They may fit in the ADAM A7X boxes with a bit of modification.

Weird I do a good karma offer and then accidentally try to cut my friggen arm off today...9 staples. No tendons or arteries so I'll be fine. :)

Cheers guys. Keep in touch.

As the saying goes... "No good deed goes unpunished" :rolleyes:

As long as you've got them, I will work toward getting them. I'd ship them in one container with bubble wrap all 6 sides. When I managed a GM parts dept, I was involved with a lot of shipping/receiving and nothing gets the love.

Whoaaa! 9 staples..?! Strangely.. while prepping dinner and cleaning a newly honed knife, I cut the inside joint of the middle finger on my left hand. I cleaned and dressed it, but it stings like a bitch right now - and itches too. Karma's working both ends today.. :)

Not a bad idea there. Put that Taylor to some productive use. Though I'd probably get busted for no license. I'll check it out though.. thanks.

Wow, Tampa really doesn't want buskers around, here's a link to the rules:
https://www.tampagov.net/sites/defa...ion/files/fsm_non-food_vending_guidelines.pdf
NO more than 2 times a month, ,and limited to noon-1:30 M-F! But you can probably hit other towns. Check out this: View Sunsets at Pier 60 Buskers | Clearwater, Florida

Wow, Tampa really doesn't want buskers around, here's a link to the rules:
https://www.tampagov.net/sites/defa...ion/files/fsm_non-food_vending_guidelines.pdf
NO more than 2 times a month, ,and limited to noon-1:30 M-F! But you can probably hit other towns. Check out this: View Sunsets at Pier 60 Buskers | Clearwater, Florida

Ha! I live a bit East of Tampa, actually. So I contacted my local government via CHAT on their Facebook page and got passed around and around and ar... Nobody could tell me if "busking" was or wasn't permitted. I finally contacted my City's P.D. via their Facebook page and got an almost immediate response : "You would be good to go without an issue". How about that..! No license or permit required - the only restriction being I cannot use amplification.

So.. now I'm kinda getting a bit of stage fright thinking about putting myself out there (without "the band"). Might be a lot of fun.

Back