Splitting audio signals for layers and channels

walters

For the Virtual Rack Plug in do you guys have this or know about
this plug in its a plug in that can build any virtual rack of gear
you want

They have different amps and effects and tape machines

The SPLIT box can route the signal to as many signals to BRANCH
off to Parallel like a break out box for layering and to make different channels

Do you guys know any creative ways of making different channels
and using this Split module?

Using the Split creative ideas:
1.) Spilt module to create ADT or HAAS effects
2.) a Matchless amp on the Left channel
a Marshall amp on the right channel

3.) Splitting the Dry signal on the Left
using the Wet channel on the Right

4.) Inverting the Signal on the Left channel
Non inverting the singla on the Right channel

stuff like this do you guys know any other creative ideas
i can do to use this SPILT box more?

Pre production or Post Production:
Rack gear with SPILT boxers to split the signals
to make 2 or more channels and layers?

Do you know who Mel Tillis is walters? He was a country singer that stuttered while speaking, but sang without stuttering. I compare myself to Mel sometimes. I don't stutter but I can't communicate or express myself by just writing out my thoughts. I suffer from essayitis. Ever heard of essayitis walters. It's debilitating. Fortunately it only seems to come on real strong in threads started by you. I wonder why that is. I'm not real sure how I got this far without essay essay.

An essay on virtual rack plug ins

Think back to the first time you ever heard of virtual rack plug ins. The constantly changing fashionable take on virtual rack plug ins demonstrates the depth of the subject. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It is estimated that that virtual rack plug ins is thought about eight times every day by the easily lead, who just don't like that sort of thing. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is virtual rack plug ins.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. No symbol is more potent than virtual rack plug ins in society today. It raises the question 'why?'

Nothing represents every day life better than virtual rack plug ins, and I mean nothing. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to virtual rack plug ins. Of course, virtual rack plug ins fits perfectly into the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, a lovely model. Interest

virtual rack plug ins

How do we explain these clear trends? Recent studies indicate that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing virtual rack plug ins and ones own image of themselves.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of award winning journalist Esperanza Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to virtual rack plug ins. History tells us that virtual rack plug ins will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.

Why did virtual rack plug ins cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that virtual rack plug ins doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with virtual rack plug ins? We can say that virtual rack plug ins is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It inspires, invades where necessary, though virtual rack plug ins brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly virtual rack plug ins.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Elvis Hanks: 'Oooh yeah virtual rack plug ins shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Sir Bernard Chivilary - Interestingly... - 1904 Badger Books

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Go mad for virtual rack plug ins - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

walters said:
this plug in its a plug in that can build any virtual rack of gear
you want

They have different amps and effects and tape machines

The SPLIT box can route the signal to as many signals to BRANCH
off to Parallel like a break out box for layering and to make different channels

Do you guys know any creative ways of making different channels
and using this Split module?

Thats a great way to describe Reason Walters you're the man :D

HAAS effect??

How are you going to record that? The Hass effect is the method of using a delay on a louder speaker to make it the same volume as softer speaker. Thus tricking your ears to beleive that the softer one is the same volume as the louder one.

THAT IS AS FAR AS I GOT WITH THIS THREAD, IT LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE ONE OF WALTERS LENGTHY EPISTLES TO ME AND I CAN'T BE ARSED READING IT. ;)

ez_willis said:
Do you know who Mel Tillis is walters? He was a country singer that stuttered while speaking, but sang without stuttering. I compare myself to Mel sometimes. I don't stutter but I can't communicate or express myself by just writing out my thoughts. I suffer from essayitis. Ever heard of essayitis walters. It's debilitating. Fortunately it only seems to come on real strong in threads started by you. I wonder why that is. I'm not real sure how I got this far without essay essay.

An essay on virtual rack plug ins

Think back to the first time you ever heard of virtual rack plug ins. The constantly changing fashionable take on virtual rack plug ins demonstrates the depth of the subject. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It is estimated that that virtual rack plug ins is thought about eight times every day by the easily lead, who just don't like that sort of thing. With the primary aim of demonstrating my considerable intellect I will now demonstrate the complexity of the many faceted issue that is virtual rack plug ins.

Social Factors

As Reflected in classical mythology society is complicated. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. No symbol is more potent than virtual rack plug ins in society today. It raises the question 'why?'

Nothing represents every day life better than virtual rack plug ins, and I mean nothing. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to virtual rack plug ins. Of course, virtual rack plug ins fits perfectly into the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, a lovely model. Interest

virtual rack plug ins

How do we explain these clear trends? Recent studies indicate that interest plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing virtual rack plug ins and ones own image of themselves.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of award winning journalist Esperanza Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to virtual rack plug ins. History tells us that virtual rack plug ins will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.

Why did virtual rack plug ins cross the road? - To get to the other side! Just my little joke, but lets hope that virtual rack plug ins doesn't inspire similar hilarity in the next elections.
Conclusion

How much responsibility lies with virtual rack plug ins? We can say that virtual rack plug ins is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It inspires, invades where necessary, though virtual rack plug ins brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly virtual rack plug ins.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Elvis Hanks: 'Oooh yeah virtual rack plug ins shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Sir Bernard Chivilary - Interestingly... - 1904 Badger Books

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Go mad for virtual rack plug ins - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books
Sweet essay willis. Very well done. Your essayitis is coming along fine.

HAAS effect??

How are you going to record that? The Hass effect is the method of using a delay on a louder speaker to make it the same volume as softer speaker. Thus tricking your ears to beleive that the softer one is the same volume as the louder one.

You delay one side of the channel to get a HAAS effect

Morphing effects by splitting the signal

walters said:
HAAS effect??

You delay one side of the channel to get a HAAS effect

Morphing effects by splitting the signal

why does this guy constantly ask questions he already knows the answer to?

what is this.., is Bruce Swedien bored and deciding to screw with people?

:rolleyes:

Willis is one of my standbys that follows me in every post even if you
yell at him he still comes back just like a standby.

Willis my stupid dog story:
I throw a bone willis go get it boy go get it boy keep going far far away
you stupid dog get that bone.

True story Willis at 35 what a good stupid dog

At least you got my age right this time, you moron.

An essay on stupid dog stories

To delve deeply into stupid dog stories is an exciting adventure. There are many factors which influenced the development of stupid dog stories. Indispensable to homosapians today, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that stupid dog stories is rarely given rational consideration by global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of stupid dog stories.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he must have been referning to stupid dog stories. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, stupid dog stories helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard stupid dog stories. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like stupid dog stories.

Economic Factors

The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will primarily be focusing on the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model, as is standard in this case. Average
Wage

stupid dog stories

It is apparent from the graph that the influence of stupid dog stories is strong. What is the secret to its strength? My personal view is that the average wage world wide are driven entirely by stupid dog stories. Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.

Political Factors

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Comparing the general view of politics held by the poor of the west with those of the east can be like comparing night and day.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, that most brilliant mind Kuuipo Woodpecker 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with stupid dog stories. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of stupid dog stories to politics is 'participation'.

Since the Renaissance stupid dog stories has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
Conclusion

To conclude stupid dog stories plays a large part in the lives of all. It questions, invades where necessary and is a joy to behold.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Sigourney Pfeiffer: 'I love stupid dog stories? Yes! Hurray for stupid dog stories!' [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Woodpecker - Serving The Greats - 1990 Palmerston House Publishing

[3] Weekly stupid dog stories - Issue 54 - Rhino Media

willis you are a stupid dog that barks alot at anything cars passing by,
people walking by ,the grass moving from the air blowing by barking at the
grass and the leave on the trees bark bark stupid dog bark bark

This is Willis at 35 a stupid dog that barks at anything

Hey

You two should get a room :p

Hey, why don't you guys insult each other in haiku....

Questions and Quanswers
Walters and EZ Willis
Verbally dancing

I sometimes wonder
Why they perform these circles
I can't stop reading

Walters has questions
EZ Willis will answer
In an essay form

Then some crazy noob
Stumbles upon Walters' threads
And tries to reason

Pleased to meet you though,
"Sympathy for the devil"
Seems about right here. :rolleyes:

walters said:
willis you are a stupid dog that barks alot at anything cars passing by,
people walking by ,the grass moving from the air blowing by barking at the
grass and the leave on the trees bark bark stupid dog bark bark

This is Willis at 35 a stupid dog that barks at anything

If I remember about dogs correctly, the dog brings the bone to the stupid human starting the whole fiasco. It is the DOG who gets the stupid HUMAN to throw the bone first. The dog trained the human well.

Don't pick up and throw the bone you stupid walters or you will be the .........er............stupid walters.

Willis you are really wasting your talents here. You should be writing comedy hands down. It's the best entertainment I've seen around here, ty.

This thread explains much. Now I understand why it takes eight hours of studio time to record four minutes of music.
Hint: it ain't the engineer's fault.

Back