xlr input and 4 outputs - how to configure?

kleino

I have no knowledge of anything audio
Questions about connecting for podcast et al
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic

I want to use this headset with microphone. Main goal is very high quality audio output for uses 1 and 2 below. I desire to put the headset on my head once and use it through the day to
1. Make and receive skype calls via usb on my pc – use to make webinar presentations
2. Record training audios/podcasting via USB on my PC
3. Answer or make calls on my iphone 4s
4. Would also like to have ability to plug into 3.5mm mic jack on pc sound card as sometimes need to use stereo mix which works best when using the realtek sound card (sound mix is "funky" when plugging mic into usb)

Seems that all of the connectors for above exist (listed below). However, seems like there would need to be an audio interface powered via AC power. That is my question—what do I get to connect the headset mic to all 4 of the outputs above?
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic
Amazon.com: Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic: Electronics
Connect xlr to splitter
Split into 2 outputs XLR Splitter Y-Adapter Mic Microphone DMX Male to 2 Female
Amazon.com: XLR Splitter Y-Adapter Mic Microphone DMX Male to 2 Female [Electronics]: Musical Instruments
Output #1
into iphone 4s using CableJive ProJive XLR Microphone Adapter for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, and all other audio recording Devices
Amazon.com: CableJive ProJive XLR Microphone Adapter for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, and all other audio recording Devices: MP3 Players & Accessories
Output #2
Plug into usb on PC AGPtek 3M USB Male To XLR Female Microphone MIC Link Cable Studio Audio Adapter Connector
Output #3 to 3.5mm sound card - I guess same cable as output1 above?

Back