I want to record a podcast. I have a Blue Yeti. I did several experiments with it. The sound is great, but...I'm more of a "headset person", I feel more comfortable recording my voice, doing Skype calls, with a headset.
Then...I was researching and I think this gear can be enough for my plans:
- Audio Technica BPHS1
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 or Behringer HA400 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Standard laptop (everything onboard, runs Win 10)
But, I have a few questions...
- Will the headset work fine with just the amplifier?, as this will be more affordable.
- Is it possible that I find any processing power issues with my standard laptop?
- Can you recommend alternative setups? (if on the cheaper side, it will be great)
Thanks in advance. I very much appreciate your help.